Hello. We use cookies on this website
to help us and our partners improve
your browsing experience. More Info
Manage Cookies Close


Get up to speed with motor trade insurance

Do you have a business premises? Then you’ll need motor trade insurance – and luckily for you, the specialists here at Mark Richard are here to help. With over 40 years’ experience, you can count on us to cover all types of risk, from the sole proprietor working part time from home through to main dealers and major service, repair and MOT garages.


Call us now on 0117 947 9510

2015-03-05 05:28:01

We recognise that all motor trade operations are different with their own methods of working. That’s why we tailor our quotes to your individual needs and requirements, ensuring that you have the right cover for you at a competitive price.

Motor trade internal risks insurance

  • Material damage for buildings, contents and vehicles
  • Loss of gross profit following fire or any other insured peril
  • Employers and public liability
  • Money and wrongful conversion
  • Goods in transit
  • Engineering inspection and/or breakdown
  • Commercial legal expenses

Motor trade road risks insurance

  • Cover for your own vehicles or vehicles in your custody or control while on the road or away from your own business premises

Working from home

  • A private car policy will not provide cover for motor trade use, nor will it allow you to drive customers vehicles
  • We can arrange cover for vehicles when they are on the road and at your home
  • We don’t come under a standard category and have certain requirements for insuring quite complex equipment. You were very clear and able to explain how each aspect related to us as a company. Not only were you able to offer more cover than our previous policy, you also saved us a huge £319.

Call us:

Commercial Insurance
0117 947 9510