Hello. We use cookies on this website
to help us and our partners improve
your browsing experience. More Info
Manage Cookies Close

Small model of a house in someone's hands

Protect your investment with property insurance

From rented office space through to holiday homes, every property is different. That’s why it’s so important to ensure that your property insurance meets the exact requirements of your particular premises.

 corporate man

Call us now on 0117 947 9510

2015-03-05 05:30:43

Mark Richard offer a comprehensive range of property insurance policies, with many years’ experience helping landlords and property owners find exactly the right insurance for their needs. Whether you have a single property you let out to a tenant or a portfolio of properties, we’re here to help.

Many types of tenant occupancy accepted including:

  • Owner occupied
  • Holiday homes
  • Students
  • Unemployed tenant – of independent means
  • Unemployed tenant - DSS/housing association
  • Asylum seekers
  • Unoccupied
  • Multiple types of tenants

Key benefits of our property insurance:

  • Available for properties up to £5,000,000 sum insured
  • Automatic cover for loss of rent up to 20% of the buildings sum insured
  • No claims bonus
  • Multi location policies if needed
  • Cover included for domestic employees at £5,000,000
  • Property owners liability cover £2,000,000
  • Loss of metered water and trace and access cover

Available options include:

  • Accidental damage
  • Increase loss of rent from 20% to 30%
  • Legal expenses and rent arrears
  • Property owners liability of up to £5,000,000
  • We don’t come under a standard category and have certain requirements for insuring quite complex equipment. You were very clear and able to explain how each aspect related to us as a company. Not only were you able to offer more cover than our previous policy, you also saved us a huge £319.